Client: Millwoods Professional Centre
Type of work: Repurposing of industrial building into a commercial development.
Site area: 35,530 sqft
Building footprint: 15,561 sqft
Location: 9129 35Av. Edmonton, AB.
Scope of work:
• Design engineer and build a 2 storey strip mall reusing portion of the existing building.
• Perform a partial demolition of 80% of the existing building.
• Expand the remaining structure as per design to achieve the 30,000 sqft leasable space required within the two floors.
• Design and build a mezzanine to create a second floor along the building.
• Install new demising walls as per design to create twelve commercial retail units, common washrooms, emergency staircases, lobby and main staircase.
• Design and install new electrical service and distribution system.
• Design and install new HVAC system.
• Design and install new plumbing system.
• Supply and install of elevator as per design.
• Design and install of storm sewer in new parking lot and
paving as per design to accommodate 50 cars.
Status: In final construction stage