Client: Frank’s Sandblasting
Type of work: Industrial expansion
Size: 10,000 sqft
Location: 2303 4St. Nisku, AB.
Scope of work:
• Design and engineer an industrial shop expansion including the extension of crane ways.
• To perform partial demolition on existing building to remove the end wall and salvage 20’x30’ swing doors.
• Construct bell type piles and grade beam for the new area.
• Install new columns, girts and beams to expand the shop with a traditional structural steel building.
• Clad and roof the new area.
• Extend the crane ways to service the addition area.
• Supply and install two new powered 20’ x 20’ OHD
• Reinstall salvaged 20’x30’ swing doors.
• Engineer and run electrical service into new shop area.